Hindol Happening is taking place around the village on Sunday 9th July. There will be a horticultural show, car boot and garage sale plus a dog show. Click here for the poster or see below for more details.
Entries for the horticultural show can be taken to the Village Hall from 8.30 am to 10 am and judging will take place between 10 am and 11.30 am. Doors open for the public at 11.30 am. The gardens, car boot and garage sales will open at 12.00 midday.
The tickets will be £5 each which will include a drink and piece of cake in the Village Hall. Children under 10 years go free. For more information please contact one of the following:
- Mary Walsh on 01263 861664
- Karen Peart on 01263 860714 for the garage and car boot sales
- Lisa Cook on 01263 862445 for the horticultural show
- Diane Peart on 01263 861241 for horticultural show and teas
- Judy Manson on 07810 538107 for the dog show